I most certainly have brought you the gospel. In Colossians it states the gospel brings forth fruit.
5) For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
6) Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
And I most certainly have planted a vineyard through the gospel and I most certainly feed the flock through the gospel as Paul wrote in I Corinthians 9:
7) Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? Who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? Or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
And I most certainly am in a great contest in prayer for all of you who believe.
1) For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God and of the Father, and of Christ;
I most certainly know that you could not become fruit on your own.
1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3) Now you are clean through the words I have spoken unto you.4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
So you did not arrive where you are, by yourself. It has been through my great conflict and labor in prayer that the Father has brought forth through me, as much fruit as you are.
Consider what I say and God will give you understanding.